February 01, 2005

The New Beginning...

I figured since we're really starting to do this that I make some sort of news site where everyone can see the progress being made on the soon to be Moody Beach Surf Shop. An idea originally developed by Tyler while spending some time in Hawaii is starting to take shape. With the help of myself and some local artists we are hoping to build this dream into a reality.

The surf shop will reside in my garage, which is currently being revamped to accomidate the new idea. Planning has already been done in layout, design and supplies that will be needed. It currently will be funded by myself with contributions made later by the other initial members of the shop. Our goal is to have local artists contribute by coming up with their own designs and even putting many onto the boards themselves. Initially the boards will be used for the crafters enjoyment but we hope to later sell them at local shops and by custom order.

I will be posting my progress in getting the shop up and running so for the time being this site may be a little bland. We hope to add more surf photos and updates in the weeks to come. I'll be posting pictures of the progress made on my end and hopefully Tyler will share some of his Hawaii and Ireland surf pictures and experience with us.

That's all for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

BUDDY u rule... i cant wait to start making the shop :)

March 1, 2005 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home